From April 10th to May 10th I will be taking a month long break from blogging.
Many reasons. Here we go:
- April is going to have a lot of change in it and I don’t want to be struggling to keep up.
- Mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically I am exhausted.
- My relationship with my fiancé and son are suffering from the amount of time I spend on my blog and promoting my blog.
- I want to provide you all with the absolute best articles I can and with my state of mind and being as it is, that isn’t what you are getting.
- It’s time to focus on other ventures that will push my life in a forward motion.
- I want to connect with people. In real life. And on Twitter by having the time to interact on twitter with no thoughts to a new blog post and no ultimate goal of drawing them to my blog.
- As for the real life thing, I plan on being on my phone and computer MUCH less than I am currently.
- I want to get all aspects of my life in order. I want to strengthen my spiritual life. I want to clean and organize my house.
- If I receive an opportunity that is in the works, it means making a decision of moving and going through that process.
- and last but not least, I want to fall back in love with blogging and writing. Somewhere along the way I lost that love.
Will I be back?
YES! This is not the end of Article Alley. Only the beginning. I don’t plan on taking any longer than a month though if I need to I will extend it. When I return I’ll have new material and be a better person able to pour into all of your lives the way I wish I could and want to.
Until then, talk you later and see you on Twitter!