Let’s talk about a new month meaning new goals. November is often a month of thankfulness especially with Thanksgiving! For me, November is going to be a month of rejuvenation and change. Let’s talk about the goals that will get me there:
- Become financially responsible
- Win NaNoWriMo and complete the first draft of my book
- Continue becoming a homemaker
- Become more supportive of other bloggers/writers/people in general
Now let’s talk about how I’ll accomplish each of these:
- In order to become financially responsible, I am starting a no spend month as talked about in my previous blog this week! From November 4th to December 4th I will only pay the bills and buy the necessary groceries. I will make at least two payments on my credit card this month as well.
- I am setting a daily word count of 2,000 words a day for my NaNoWriMo project. Also using my NaNoWriMo project to help distract me from spending money helping me achieve goal number one.
- I’m going to do better about doing one chore a day to completion in order to get better about building my house into a home.
- I’m going to read more blogs, comment on them, engage with more people on twitter. I’m going to reach out to my friends more. Ask after them. I’m going to get better at being a friend.