A while back sometime last week (that seems so long ago!) I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
I was nominated by Christina Marie who you can find on twitter at navig8happiness or Here. I love the aesthetic of her blog and she always ALWAYS has amazing content so check her out!
Here are the rules:
1)Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2) Answer the 11 questions that they asked you.
3) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write 11 new questions for them.
4) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post/blog.
Now time for me to answer the questions she gave me!
1) Do you still live in the area that you grew up in?
This is such a full complicated question! Originally, I was born in New York and lived their until I was about 8 maybe until I moved to Georgia. Once in Georgia I lived in the Gwinnett area until college when I moved further North where I’ve stayed!
2) If you could give up one need (eating, sleeping, bladder, etc.) which one would you choose?
I think I’d give up bladder because who truly enjoys interrupting what they are doing to go to the bathroom?! I would be so much more productive if I didn’t have to stop to use the bathroom.
3) What is one thing you have learned about blogging?
I’ve learned so much about blogging that it is hard to choose. Recently though, I’ve learned that it’s important to write about what I want to write about as opposed to what I think others what to read. Also I’ve learned that it’s hard work! (kinda cheated by giving two…SORRY).
4) What is something that you do every day to boost your mood?
Simple: I read.
5) Do you see films when they are in theatres, or wait until they are released on DVD?
Depends on the film, honestly. However, for the most part, I wait until they are released on DVD. There’s nothing like the comforts of home.
6) What restaurant is your favorite?
I struggle so much with the favorite questions! It never stays the same, but right now my favorite would have to be IHOP.
7) Do you have a niche on your blog or write about whatever you want?
Like I said earlier, I’ve found it extremely important to write about whatever I want.
8) What is your earliest memory?
My earliest memory……..uhhhhh…..my memory sucks. I remember my mom and first stepfather getting into an argument where he dragged me into it before walking out on us.
9) Tell us three things that are on your bucket list.
One thing is traveling to Italy. Second, I want to publish a book. Third, I want to travel to Australia. (I love traveling and experiences).
10) What is one blogging goal you have?
I want to eventually get to where I post at least 3 articles a week and get at least 30 views on each article each week.
11) What are your favorite posts to write or read?
My favorite posts to write are ones that concern self-care, mental health, or addiction. My favorite posts to read are a lot of the same ones as well as travel stuff!
As for the people I nominate, follow me on twitter to find out: @AlleyArticle!
Here are my questions:
- What is your number one fear?
- What is your least favorite food?
- What was your favorite family vacation?
- If you could achieve only one thing in your entire life, what would it be?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who inspires you?
- What is your best personality trait?
- If you could go on a date with one character from literature, who would it be and why?
- Do you prefer to read or to watch movies?
- What was your favorite birthday memory?
- What are you passionate about?
I hope you all enjoyed learning more about me and hope those nominate enjoy doing these questions!